Broccoli Boot Camp - A Must Read for Parents with a Picky Eater
I am sure if you have a picky eater, you have scoured the internet for resources. You have looked for articles, books by reputable experts and have purchased the latest tools. Well, I am here to introduce to you the latest book for parents of selective eaters! This book is titled, 'Broccoli Boot Camp' and it was written by Dr. Keith E. Williams and Dr. Laura Seiverling. Both of the authors are Board Certified Behavior Analyst and distinguished in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis.
Dr. Williams, Ph.D., BCBA-
- Director of the Penn State Children's Feeding Program
- Professor of Pediatrics at the Penn State College of Medicine.
- He specializes in the behavioral treatment of feeding disorders
- He is licensed as a psychologist in Maryland and Pennsylvania.
- He has written more than sixty book chapters and articles in the area of feeding problems and child nutrition. He is coauthor of Treating Eating Problems of Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and Developmental Disabilities: Interventions for Professionals and Parents.
Dr. Seiverling, Ph.D., BCBA-
- She worked for five years at St. Mary’s Hospital for Children’s Center for Pediatric Feeding Disorders.
- Assistant Teaching Professor position at Ball State University.
- Has over ten years of experience providing treatment for feeding as well as other behaviors in children.
- She is licensed as a psychologist in New York and South Carolina.
- She has published more than thirty articles and book chapters in the areas of feeding problems, autism spectrum disorder, staff and parent training, and behavioral interventions.
What makes Broccoli Boot Camp Different
Why is 'Broccoli Boot Camp' different from all of the other picky eater resources out there? As you can see from the authors accolades, they are truly experts in the field. They have conducted their research and they know what works and what doesn't. They also address within the first chapter that if you have tried the basic "hide your veggies in other foods" or "put vegetables in a smoothie" and it DID NOT work, this book is for you! They truly get to the root cause and provide actual strategies that can benefit your child!
Another benefit- It is in a language that is easy to understand.
8 the Plate and Broccoli Boot Camp
You may be wondering, why this partnership? One of the strategies in 'Broccoli Boot Camp' is called Plate A-Plate B. Our product lends itself perfectly for easy implementation. Furthermore, there are 5 other strategies on addressing selective eating. So, it only made sense that we collaborate because both of our missions is to make mealtime run smoother for the families.
How to Purchase Broccoli Boot Camp
'Broccoli Boot Camp' is now out for purchase. You can find ordering information on their website or with their publisher. This book is $22.95 but is currently on sale for $16.07! This is a great deal so get in on it while you can.